Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-20 Origin: Site
Due to production needs, gas cylinders must be used on site (indoor), the number of which must not exceed 5 cylinders, and should meet the following requirements:
1. The room must be well ventilated to ensure that the maximum hydrogen content in the air does not exceed 1% (volume ratio).
The top of the building or the upper part of the outer wall is provided with air windows or vent holes. Exhaust holes should face a safe area, indoor ventilation should be no less than three times per hour, and local ventilation should be no less than seven times per hour.
2. The distance between the hydrogen cylinder and the container and cylinder containing flammable, explosive substances and oxidizing gas should not be less than 8 meters.
3. The distance from the open flame or ordinary electrical equipment should not be less than 10 meters.
4. The distance from the air intakes of air conditioners, air compressors and ventilation equipment should not be less than 20 meters.
5. The distance from other flammable gas storage locations should not be less than 20 meters.
6. Equipped with a bracket to fix the gas cylinder.
7. The use of gas cylinders in multi-storey buildings, in addition to the special needs of production, generally should be arranged on the top floor near the outer wall.
8. The use of gas cylinders is prohibited from knocking and collision; the gas cylinders should not be close to the heat source; in summer, exposure should be prevented.
9. A special pressure reducer must be used. When opening the gas cylinder, the operator should stand behind the valve port and move slowly.
10. When the valve or pressure reducer is leaking, do not continue to use; when the valve is damaged, it is strictly forbidden to replace the valve under pressure in the bottle.
11. It is strictly prohibited to exhaust the gas in the bottle, and the residual pressure of more than 5 kPa should be retained.
source: National Bureau of Government website