Views:16 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-12 Origin:Site
Carbon dioxide products are mainly extracted and recovered from gases such as synthetic ammonia production hydrogen process gas, fermentation gas, lime kiln gas, acid neutralization gas, ethylene oxidation side reaction gas and flue gas. The purity of commercial products is not less than 99% (volume) .
* Carbon dioxide can be injected into beverages to increase the pressure, make the beverages with bubbles, increase the taste when drinking, such as soda and beer are examples of this.
* Solid carbon dioxide (or dry ice) will vaporize at room temperature and absorb a lot of heat, so it can be used in rapid food freezing.
* Carbon dioxide is heavier than air and does not support combustion. Therefore, many fire extinguishers produce carbon dioxide and use its characteristics to extinguish fires. The carbon dioxide fire extinguisher directly uses liquefied carbon dioxide to extinguish the fire. In addition to the above characteristics, it has the advantage of not leaving solid residues after the fire is extinguished.
* Carbon dioxide can also be used as a shielding gas for welding, its protective effect is not as good as other rare gases (such as argon), but the price is much cheaper.
* Carbon dioxide laser is an important industrial laser source.
* Carbon dioxide can be used to make wine. Carbon dioxide gas creates an oxygen-deficient environment and helps prevent bacteria from growing in the grapes.
* Carbon dioxide can control the pH value. Carbon dioxide is added to the swimming pool to control the pH value, and carbon dioxide is added to keep the pH value from rising.
* Carbon dioxide can be used in the soda industry and sugar industry.
* Carbon dioxide can be used as a blowing agent in the plastics industry.
* Dry ice can be used for artificial rain, smoke effects on stage, food industry, special effects on gourmet food, etc.
* Dry ice can be used to clean plate rollers in nuclear industry equipment and printing industry.
* Dry ice can be used in automobiles, ships, aviation, space and electronics industries. Liquid carbon dioxide becomes a gas through decompression, which is very volumetric and separated from the fabric, completely eliminating the complicated post-treatment process caused by traditional solvents.
CO₂ supercritical extraction technology. When the temperature of carbon dioxide is 31℃ higher than the critical temperature (Tc) and the pressure is 3MPa higher than the critical pressure (Pc), the properties of carbon dioxide will change. Its density is close to liquid, its viscosity is close to gas, and its diffusion coefficient is 100 times that of liquid. Therefore, it has a strong dissolving ability. It can dissolve a variety of substances, and then extract the active ingredients. Using this technology can produce high value-added products, and can extract substances that cannot be extracted by chemical methods in the past, and it is cheap and non-toxic. , Safe and efficient. It is suitable for chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries.