Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-04 Origin: Site
1. Before use, check the stamp mark, color mark and safety status. Any acetylene bottle that does not meet the regulations is not allowed to be used;
2. The place where the acetylene bottle is placed, the heavy bottle and the empty bottle should be stored separately, and should not rely on heat sources and electrical equipment, and the distance from the open flame should not be less than 10m (when working at heights, this distance is the vertical projection distance on the ground);
3. When the acetylene bottle is used, it must be upright, and measures should be taken to prevent dumping, and it is strictly forbidden to use it lying down;
4. Acetylene bottles are strictly prohibited to be used in places with poor ventilation or radiation sources;
5. It is strictly forbidden to knock and collide the acetylene bottle, it is strictly forbidden to start the arc on the bottle, and it is strictly forbidden to place the acetylene bottle on the electric insulation box for use;
6. Measures should be taken to prevent the acetylene bottle from being exposed to the sun or baked, and it is strictly forbidden to heat the acetylene bottle with a fire above 40°C or other heat sources;
7. When moving, a special trolley should be used for transportation. If the acetylene cylinder and the oxygen cylinder need to be transported on the same trolley, they must be separated by non-combustible material partitions;
8. The outlet of the bottle valve must be equipped with a special pressure reducer and a flashback preventer. During normal use, the air pressure indicated by the pressure reducer should not exceed 0.15MPa, and the air discharge flow should not exceed 0.05m3/h.L. When a larger flow is required, several acetylene cylinders should be used for confluence gas supply;
9. During the use of the acetylene bottle, the special handle for opening and closing the valve of the acetylene bottle should always be installed on the valve. When the use is temporarily interrupted, the valve of the welding and cutting tools and the valve of the acetylene bottle must be closed.
10. During the use of the acetylene bottle, if the leakage is found, it should be dealt with in time, and it is strictly forbidden to use it in the case of leakage;
11. The gas in the acetylene bottle is strictly prohibited, and there must be a residual pressure of not less than 0.05MPa.
12. Units and individuals using acetylene bottles shall not repair or replace accessories such as bottle valves, fusible alloy plugs, etc., and are strictly prohibited from welding and repairing the body and base of the acetylene bottle in use.