Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-02 Origin: Site
Oxygen acetylene hoses cannot be mixed and replaced
Avoid extrusion and mechanical damage, and the tube body cannot be folded;
The talcum powder on the inner wall should be removed to prevent the welding and cutting torch from being blocked;
Anti-acid, alkali, oil, far away from fire source
The hose connector should be clamped tightly;
Close the air valve when the work is finished
No need for hose backfire, bulge, crack and air leakage
If the acetylene hose catches fire, extinguish the flame first and then stop the gas
If the oxygen hose catches fire, stop the gas first and then put out the fire
"Specifications for the safe use of oxygen and acetonitrile hoses".
Regulations: Oxygen and E-juel hoses cannot be tied with iron wires, because they are easy to fall off and cause air leakage, and special hose clamps should be used.
Other considerations are as follows:
1. Pay attention to the preservation and maintenance of the hose, avoid sunlight, rain and snow, prevent acid, alkali, oil and other organic solvents from contacting, and the distance from the source is not less than 1 meter.
2. When using a new hose, the talc powder on the inner wall of the tube must be blown off to prevent the welding and cutting torch from being blocked.
3. Avoid extrusion and mechanical damage during use, and do not fold the tube body.
4. Oxygen and acetylene pipes cannot be mixed and used instead. According to the latest regulations "GB/T 2550-2016 Gas Welding Equipment - Rubber Hose for Welding, Cutting and Similar Operations": acetylene pipes are red; oxygen pipes are blue. The blockage of the acetal hose cannot be blown out with an oxygen hose.
5. In case of tempering, the hose cannot be reused.
6. Ensure oxygen pressure during gas cutting operation to prevent tempering.
7. Do not use hoses with bulges, cracks or air leaks, and it is strictly forbidden to continue using the leaking hoses after they are glued tightly.
8. When connecting the two ends of the hose to the tool, it should be fastened with clips or metal wires, and the middle joint should be trachea joint and fastened.
9. If the B-fast hose catches fire, the flame should be extinguished first, and then the gas supply should be stopped. If the oxygen hose catches fire, stop the gas supply first, and then dispose of the fire hose, but do not use the method of bending the hose.
10. The gas cylinder door must be closed when not in use or after get off work.