Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-29 Origin:Site
1. Working principle of gas cylinder pressure reducing valve:
The high pressure chamber of the gas cylinder pressure reducing valve is connected to the cylinder, and the low pressure chamber is a gas outlet and leads to the use system. The indication of the high pressure gauge is the pressure of the stored gas in the cylinder. The outlet pressure of the low pressure gauge can be controlled by an adjustment screw.
When using, first open the cylinder main switch, then turn the low pressure gauge pressure adjusting screw clockwise to compress the main spring and drive the film, spring block and ejector to open the valve. The imported high-pressure gas is depressurized by the high-pressure chamber and then enters the low-pressure chamber and leads to the working system through the outlet. Turn the adjusting screw to change the height at which the valve opens, thereby adjusting the throughput of the high pressure gas and achieving the desired pressure value.
The relief valve is equipped with a safety valve. It is a device that protects the pressure reducing valve and makes it safe to use, and it is also a signal device for the failure of the pressure reducing valve. If the outlet pressure rises by itself and exceeds a certain permissible value due to damage to the valve mat, valve or other reasons, the safety valve automatically opens the exhaust.
2. How to use gas cylinder pressure reducing valve:
(1) When installing the pressure reducing valve, make sure that the connection specifications are the same as those of the cylinder and the system. The pressure reducing valve is connected to the cylinder by a hemispherical surface, and the nut is tightened by the tightening nut. Therefore, the two hemispherical surfaces should be kept clean during use, and the rotor pump should ensure good airtightness. High pressure gas can be used to blow off dust before installation. If necessary, a material such as polytetrafluoroethylene may be used as the gasket.
(2) Gas pressure reducing valve should be strictly prohibited from contact with flammable and explosive materials such as grease to avoid fire accidents.
(3) When stopping the work, the residual gas in the pressure reducing valve should be drained, and then the adjusting screw should be loosened to prevent the elastic component from being deformed by pressure for a long time.
(4 Pressure reducing valve should avoid impact vibration, and should not be in contact with corrosive substances.