Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-27 Origin:Site
The safe use of oxygen cylinders has already been marked in regulations. Oxygen cylinders are steel bottles loaded with oxygen and can effectively store gases. We should be more careful when using it. We should be careful to keep away from dangerous objects when using it. How can we safely use oxygen cylinder?
1. The oxygen cylinders used must be produced by a designated national manufacturer. The new bottle must have the qualification certificate and the inspection certificate issued by the boiler pressure vessel safety supervision department.
2. Oxygen cylinders must be inspected regularly as required. It is strictly prohibited to charge the overdue gas cylinder.
3. No oil contact with oxygen cylinder. Operators should not wear overgreasy overalls and should not touch oxygen cylinders and their accessories with hand, oil gloves and oil tools.
4. Oxygen cylinder should be far away from inflammable and explosive goods, away from open fire and heat source, its safe distance should be more than 10 meters, not less than 3 meters from acetylene bottle, and cannot be stored in the same room.
5. Use oxygen bottle in winter, if the bottle valve or pressure reducer freeze, can use water or steam thawing, prohibit open fire baking.
6. The oxygen in the cylinder is not fully used, and the residual pressure above 0.1MPa is required to prevent other gases from flowing back into the cylinder.
7. When working in the same place as the welder, an insulating pad should be added at the bottom to prevent the cylinder from being charged. The pipeline equipment in contact with the cylinder shall be equipped with grounding device to prevent fire and explosion caused by static electricity. When welding at the same site, the oxygen cylinder shall be insulated and the cylinder shall not conduct electricity.
8. Before installing the pressure reducer, you should first open the bottle valve to blow away the dirt at the mouth of the bottle.
9. During outdoor operation and transportation in summer, oxygen cylinders should be shaded to prevent exposure to the sun and to avoid excessive pressure caused by gas expansion.
10. The state of the oxygen cylinder should be checked at any time. To protect the bottle valve, the cap must be fitted during transportation and storage.