Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-10 Origin: Site
In order to improve work efficiency and safe production, the gas manifold gathers the gas source of a single gas supply at a single gas point, and gathers multiple gas-containing containers (high-pressure steel cylinders, low-temperature Dewar tanks, etc.) to achieve centralized gas supply installation.
1. Advantages of using bus bars
1. The use of bus bars can save the number of cylinder changes, reduce the labor intensity of workers and save labor costs.
2. The centralized management of high-pressure gas can reduce the existence of potential safety hazards.
3. It can save site space and make better and rational use of site space.
4. It is convenient for gas management.
The gas busbar is suitable for enterprises with large gas consumption. The principle is to input the bottled gas into the busbar main pipeline through a fixture and a hose. After decompression and adjustment, it is transported to the use site through the pipeline. It is widely used in hospitals. , chemical, welding, electronics and scientific research units.
2. Basic performance of gas busbar
Gas busbar: refers to bottled high-pressure gas, which is decompressed to a certain working pressure through this equipment, which is a kind of equipment for centralized gas supply. The bus bar is composed of two main pipes on the left and right. There are four high-pressure valves in the middle, which control the two groups on the left and right respectively. Each group has a considerable number of sub-valves. , used to detect the pressure in the manifold. There are two sets of pressure reducers above the high-pressure valve to control and adjust the operating pressure and flow. There are two low-pressure valves above the pressure reducer to control the low-pressure gas when the two rows of confluence are switched. , The confluence low-pressure main pipeline is equipped with a low-pressure main valve to control the gas in the low-pressure pipeline.
The gas manifold is a centralized inflation or gas supply device. It connects multiple cylinders of gas to the manifold through valves and conduits, so as to inflate these cylinders at the same time; Special equipment for the site to ensure that the gas source pressure of the gas-using appliances is stable and adjustable, and to achieve the purpose of uninterrupted gas supply. The applicable medium for the gas busbar is helium, oxygen, nitrogen, air and other gases, mainly used in industrial and mining enterprises, medical institutions, scientific research institutions and other units with large gas consumption. According to the number and configuration of gas cylinders, there are various structural forms, such as 1 × 5 bottle group, 2 × 5 bottle group, 3 × 5 bottle group, 5 × 5 bottle group, 10 × 5 bottle group, etc.
Gas busbars include oxygen busbars, nitrogen busbars, air busbars, argon busbars, hydrogen busbars, helium busbars, carbon dioxide busbars, carbon dioxide electric heating busbars, propane busbars, propylene busbars, acetylene busbars , Neon gas busbar, laughing gas busbar,, Dewar busbar and other gas busbars.
3. Safe use and maintenance of gas busbars
1. To stop the air supply, simply loosen the adjusting screw of the pressure reducer, and close the stop valve after the low pressure gauge is zero, so that the pressure reducer will not be under pressure for a long time.
2. The high pressure chamber and low pressure chamber of the pressure reducer are equipped with safety valves. When the pressure exceeds the allowable value, the exhaust will be automatically opened, and the pressure will be closed automatically when the pressure drops to the allowable value. Do not pull the safety valve at ordinary times.
3. During installation, attention should be paid to the cleaning of the connecting part to prevent debris from entering the pressure reducer.
4. Air leakage is found in the connection part, which is generally due to insufficient tightening force of the thread or damage to the gasket. Tighten or replace the sealing gasket.
5. If the pressure reducer is found to be damaged or leaking, or the pressure of the low pressure gauge continues to rise, and the pressure gauge cannot return to zero, it should be repaired in time.
6. The busbar should use one medium according to the regulations, and do not mix them to avoid danger.
7. It is strictly forbidden for the oxygen bus bar to contact with grease, so as to avoid burning and fire.
8. Do not install the gas busbar in a place with corrosive medium.
9. The gas manifold must not re-fill the gas cylinder.